Inland Forest Management, Inc., a dynamic consulting forestry company based in Sandpoint, Idaho, is currently accepting resumes for a seasonal position in the Inland Northwest area for 2022. Job qualifications and further information regarding the position follow.
MINUMUM JOB QUALIFICATION REQUIREMENTS
- Bachelor’s degree or two-year technical degree in Forest Management is preferred, but all individuals with substantial forestry-related classwork will be considered.
- Six months of field forestry experience in the western United States is desirable, but three months minimum.
- Wildland Fire Fighter experience desirable, but not required
- High level of physical fitness
- Commensurate with experience
LENGTH OF SEASON
- Approximately April (or later if in school) through November, with the opportunity to extend as the individual gains experience. Work time can be adjusted to accommodate school schedule requirements.
- Forest inventory, timber cruising, prescribed burning, and wildfire suppression
- Some job-site camping required
If interested, please send a resume and cover letter to Mike Wolcott at the email address below. Thank you.