Inland Forest Management, Inc., a dynamic consulting forestry company based in Sandpoint, Idaho, is currently accepting resumes for a wildland firefighter/timber cruiser position in the Inland Northwest area. This is a year-round, permanent position. Job qualifications and further information regarding the position follow.
MINIMUM JOB QUALIFICATION REQUIREMENTS
- Wildland firefighter experience. Firefighter I required; Engine Boss qualified preferred.
- Forest inventory experience preferred, but not required
- Excellent communication skills
- Strong work ethic
- High level of physical fitness
- Wildfire suppression staffing on wildland engines
- Crew coordination
- Equipment maintenance
- Forest inventory – timber cruising
- Prescribed burning
- Some job-site camping required
- Commensurate with experience
If interested, please send a resume and cover letter to Mike Wolcott at the email address below. Thank you.