Serving Clients since 1984
Manage Your Forest, Grow a Legacy
Inland Forest Management, Inc. (IFM) provides Professional Forest Management services to help you get more out of your forest — whether you’re focused on enjoyment, income or creating a family legacy. Our role is to work solely for the landowner. We diligently avoid conflicts of interest and strictly focus on your needs and welfare. It is our responsibility to implement sound, long-term forest management principles on your property.
As consulting foresters, we are not affiliated with a sawmill or logging company. Our loyalty lies with landowners, and our first obligation is to them, their forests, and their goals.
Benefits of Using Inland Forest Management, Inc
- The peace of mind knowing a professional consulting forester is looking out for your welfare
- Achievement of your objectives (e.g. financial, aesthetics, wildlife, recreation, etc.)
- Improved forest growth and health
- Getting the best value for your forest products
- Minimized taxes
- Protection of your forestland investment
Other Services Include:
- forest tax management plans
- absentee landowner representation
- insect and disease detection and treatment
- timber cruising and appraisals
- timber trespass
- wildlife habitat enhancement
- forest homesite development
- forest stand improvement (thinning)
- forest tax consultation
- forest mapping
- other forestry-related assistance
A professional consulting forester helps you manage your forest resources. We can assist in forest management planning, implementing a timber sale, reforestation, minimizing your forestland taxes and many more services. Best of all, when we work with you, we are representing you and your best interests.
The services of a consulting forester can be invaluable during the estate planning process or when addressing estate issues. In conjunction with other professionals, such as an attorney and accountant, we work to craft the best estate plan for your situation, or to assist with the forest valuation process required to settle an estate.
IFM provides a wide range of services to assist landowners and organizations with the conservation easement process.
IFM owns eight wildfire engines and provides fire suppression services throughout the country.
IFM administers grants and facilitates federal programs to reduce hazardous fuels, often at little to no cost to the landowner.
Maximizing wildlife presence on your land revolves around creating and maintain desirable habitat characteristics. IFM personnel are experts in designing and implementing projects to develop a wildlife-friendly forest.